The fully-funded Warwick Scholarships 2024-2025 are open for applications for all international students. This opportunity can give you a chance to study for free in the United Kingdom. Hundreds of British scholarships are available at Warwick University for British and International students each year. Most of the British scholarships offered at Warwick do not require the IELTS exam.
Warwick believes there should be no barrier to talent. That’s why they are committed to offering a scholarship that makes it easier for gifted, ambitious international learners to pursue their academic interests at one of the UK’s most prestigious universities.
The University of Warwick is delighted to announce that they will offer their international fee-paying students a generous Scholarship scheme to help with student fees for 2024 entry. Their Warwick Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships can be your invitation to join them in the creation of knowledge that can change both the world and your own career opportunities. It is their way of showing that there is no barrier to talent.
Under these British Scholarships at Warwick, 250+ tuition fee awards ranging in value from £2,000 to full tuition fees will be awarded. These generous Warwick University Scholarship awards are not just for the first year of study, but they are awarded for the full duration of your Undergraduate or postgraduate degree course.
Warwick Undergrad Scholarship Coverage Plan
250+ Warwick Bachelor’s, Master’s, or doctoral degree scholarships will be awarded to exceptional students who hold an offer to study at the University of Warwick for 2024 entry. These Warick scholarship awards will include the following amounts:
- 70 x £2,000 scholarships per year for the duration of the Undergraduate course
- 20 x Full fee scholarships per year for the duration of the Undergraduate course
- 160 x £13,000 scholarships per year for the duration of the Undergraduate course
- Postgraduate MS, PHD Scholarships
List of Scholarships Offered by Warwick University
Following scholarships are announced by Warwick University so far:
- Warwick ANII Scholarships
- Banco de la República Scholarships
- Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarships
- Ashinaga Warwick Scholarships
- The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program
- Warwick British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM
- BECAL Scholarships
- CAPES Scholarships
- FUNDAPEC Scholarships
- Warm Welcome Scholarship Scheme
- Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme
- Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarships
- Trudeau Scholarships
- Singapore Government Scholarships
- Fulbright Commission Scholarships
- Said Foundation Scholarships
- SENESCYT Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- IMF Scholarships
- Hondofuturo Scholarships
- Great Britain Scholarships
- And many more.
Warwick Scholarships Eligibility Standards
To apply for this Warwick University undergrad scholarship, you must:
- Have applied for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Warwick starting in 2024 before the UCAS application deadline of 29 January 2024
- Be classed as an ‘overseas’ or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Be self-funded*
- Hold an offer to begin an undergraduate degree programme in 2024, in any subject area (including our Foundation courses, but excluding the MBChB course). For a full list of our Undergraduate courses, please visit our study pages.
You are considered to be a self-funded student if you are financing your studies with your own savings or if you are receiving financial assistance from family or friends. If you take out a student loan to cover the cost of your studies you are also considered to be self-funded.
You are not self-funded if your fees are being paid by your employer or a third party (other than family and friends) or if you are in receipt of a study grant or scholarship external to the University.
How to Apply for the Warwick Scholarships?
The applications window for the Warwick Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree scholarships 2024 is currently open. Eligible international students who secure an offer to study for a degree at the University of Warwick will be contacted with details on how to formally apply for the scholarship.
Application Deadline of Warwick Scholarship: October 11, 2024
If you are eligible and you would like to have the opportunity to apply for the Warwick University scholarship, then you will need to submit your UCAS application for a degree course at the University of Warwick for 2024 entry by October 11, 2024.