Admissions are open for all subjects and degree levels on fully-funded University of Arizona Scholarships 2024. Applicants can apply for Arizona University Scholarships without IELTS.
One of the top-ranked and grand research universities in the world, the University of Arizona, located in Tucson, United States, has announced various funded scholarships for the intake session of 2024. Meanwhile, the online applications for these scholarships are currently open. International and domestic students are welcome here with open arms to finance their higher education and complete their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees under the sponsored scholarship schemes.
The very prestigious Arizona University is famous for doing wonders and shaping & evolving students & lives into their best versions. The University of Arizona offers more than undergrad and postgrad degree programs and subjects, to around 46K+ students, and generous scholarships & bursaries to facilitate financially challenged students. Interested and eligible candidates from all over the world can apply for these available scholarships for the respective course programs to get their degrees partially or fully financed until the completion of their studies.
Funding Provided by the University of Arizona Scholarships:
Winners of the scholarships offered by Arizona university for undergrad and postgrad programs will be entitled to receive multiple and valuable sponsorship packages throughout the degree program.
- Scholarship Awards of up to $12,500-$20,000 or more
- Tuition Fee Discount packages
- Travel costs coverage
- Funds to carry out Research programs and their related activities
- Costs to cover other essential expenses
- Education Loans
- Monthly Stipends to aid the needy students
Courses Offered at the Arizona University:
As mentioned above, the University of Arizona has a variety of fields in which potential candidates can pursue BS, MS, or Ph.D. degrees and kick off their professional journeys at the earliest:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Human Development
- Arts & Media
- Literature & English
- Language & Culture
- Health & Nutrition
- Human Behavior
- Information Sciences
- Space Sciences
- Social Justice
- Early Childhood Education
The list is too long as many more options are open for eligible applicants.
Instruction Medium at the Reputable Arizona University:
The primary instruction medium at the very famous University of Arizona is English. Hence, students from non-English countries are bound to meet the language proficiency criteria.
Acceptance Rate of University of Arizona: 85%
Getting admission to the Arizona university for dual degrees and graduate courses is not very challenging. As per the statistical data, the acceptance rate of this outstanding institution is approximately 85%.
Admission Application Fee of Arizona University: $50
Interested candidates who want to become a part of this institute must know that the application fee for Arizona residents is $50. However, international applicants have to pay $80 as the application charges.
English Language Requirements for University of Arizona:
Overseas students applying for the degree programs or scholarships at Arizona University are bound to abide by the English language proficiency criteria. Therefore, students from other than English countries or those who have not completed their education from an English medium institute must show language proficiency proof by submitting IELTS test scores.
Another point to ponder is that only scores of the last two years are valid.
Acceptable English Language Tests Other than the IELTS:
Students who are not able to submit the IELTS results or do not score quite well in the IELTS exams have the opportunity to opt for the IELTS alternative tests, for instance;
- TOEFL IBT/ PBT/ Essentials
- ACT English
Arizona University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for fully or partially funded scholarships at Arizona University, it is mandatory to check the eligibility requirements to avoid any obstacles during the application process.
Though the requirements vary with each program, still, it is crucial that students must meet the following conditions:
- The students must be either USA or Arizona residents or international candidates.
- Applicants applying for the undergraduate scholarship must hold a high school certificate or degree.
- Similarly, for the MS scholarship, a Bachelor’s degree, and the Ph.D. scholarships, a Master’s degree is a must.
- Students must be enrolled as full-time, degree-seeking students to become eligible for the scholarships.
- Applicants applying for the CHF scholarship must be below 24 years and have a Federal Pell grant.
- However, scholarship applications for each program must be submitted concerning their semesters, like fall or spring. Applications submitted in the wrong semester will not be entertained.
Application Process for the Arizona University Scholarships:
Students applying for the BS, MS, or Doctoral scholarships, must know that these scholarships will be granted based on merit, academic performance, previous work experience, skills, and the chosen degree program.
In the first place, candidates are bound to secure admission at the university under the degree program of their choice. Once it is done, apply for the scholarships available for the chosen courses at the official application portal of the university of Arizona.
Do not forget to upload the required documents in the mentioned format. Also, make sure to apply before the due date to avoid any inconvenience in the further process.
Documents Needed for the Arizona Scholarships:
Below-stated is the list of required documents for the University of Arizona schemes. In general, the documentation requirements differ with each scholarship.
- English Language Proficiency certificates
- IELTS or other language test scores
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Federal Pell grant
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 to 3.5
- A written & documentation letter by the local government for the CFH program
- Valid Passport
- CV for scholarship
- Federal Student Aid Application
- Recommendation letter
- Passport copy with a passport size photo
List of the Scholarships Offered by the University of Arizona:
Following are the scholarships available for international and local students who want to subsidize their higher studies in the USA at the University of Arizona:
- Flinn Foundation Scholarships
- Indigenous Wildcats Personalized Scholarships
- Flinn Tuition Scholarships
- Dorrance Scholarships
- Arizona Native Scholars Grant
- ABOR Scholarship Program
- Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarships
- National Scholars Tuition Awards
Arizona University Scholarships Deadline:
The application deadline for the fully-sponsored scholarship for the Spring semester at the University of Arizona is December 1, 2024.