A large number of Pepsi Scholarships for the class of 2024 will be awarded to students. For this reason, PEPSICO is now requesting online applications from students for their various scholarship programs.
Many people do not realize that some organizations provide academic financial aid for those who wish to further their education at the university level. All these organizations have certain conditions that the applicant must meet to get the scholarship. One of these popular organizations that often comes to mind is the Pepsi Scholarship Program.
Pepsi scholarships are opportunities given to students by Pepsi cola international, which enable them to pursue their education in any college or university of their choice.
International students looking for college scholarships or college grants are in for a treat as Pepsi scholarship is made available to them. This scholarship is under the Pepsi corporation young achievers program initiated around the globe to reward and encourage talent among the youth with need-based and merit-based scholarships.
Benefits of PepsiCo Scholarships:
PepsiCo awards thousands of employees and students the prestigious PepsiCo Foundation Community scholarship every year. The benefits of the scholarship are:
- Educational support as per scholarship type
- As a recipient of the award, you will receive up to $25,000 in funding sponsorship.
- You may be eligible for renewal if you maintain satisfactory educational attainment and continue your full-time course of study at a college or university.
- Internship, apprenticeship, or job placement opportunity
- Healthcare plan or Medical insurance for students
English Language Requirement for PEPSI Scholarships
IELTS is not a mandatory requirement to apply for a PEPSI Scholarship fund. But it can be a degree/subject-specific requirement to provide evidence of English language proficiency. In that case, applicants may submit IELTS alternative test reports as well.
List of Pepsi Cola International Scholarships:
Following is the complete list of all scholarships issued by PEPSICO internationally:
1# The Quaker, Tropicana & Gatorade Quality, Trust & Growth Scholarships
The QT & G Trust & Growth Scholarships by PEPSICO is a non-renewable tech scholarship available to undergraduate students who wish to pursue a degree centered upon education. So, to keep getting the scholarship, you have to reapply every year. The worth of the QT & G Pepsi scholarship is about US$5000. Fourteen deserving students who meet the application criteria can receive this Pepsi scholarship.
The applicants for this scholarship have to be from a Business/economics/MBA program and currently enrolled at any of the following listed partner Universities:
- University of Arizona (AZ)
- Texas A&M University (TX)
- University of Washington (WA)
- Wake Forest University (NC)
- University of Texas (TX)
- Tuskegee University (AL)
- Ohio State University (OH)
- Saint Joseph University (PA)
QT & G trust scholarships by Pepsi require a 3 GPA at minimum from their applicants. The applicants for PEPSI QT & G trust scholarship are expected to demonstrate a strong commitment to community service, and professionalism in their studies. The applicant should have shown leadership skills and financial needs. The candidate must have an excellent academic record.
2# PepsiCo’s ExCEL Scholarships Program
First and foremost, the scholarship is for high graduation school students. It is considered a post-secondary education scholarship scheme, meaning that you must have graduated from high school if you want to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship will reward you in a way that you can attend any university of your choice or in whichever country you want to study.
- If you are the son or daughter of a PepsiCo employee, you qualify to apply for this prestigious scholarship. It is a case of your parents working in the right place at the right time. You can now use this chance to your benefit and become a proud recipient of an award worth $5,000 before you get into college.
- Children of temporary employees, joint venture employees, or suspended for disciplinary reasons are not eligible.
- The PepsiCo ExCEL Scholarship Program offers many benefits for high-achieving students. It is open to children of all PepsiCo employees, including Full-time and Part-time workers, as well as school leavers and undergraduates.
- If you are a dependent of a full-time employee, in salary Band 2 and below, you may be eligible for PepsiCo’s ExCEL Scholarship Program.
- Financial assistance is available to students beginning their year through graduation from an accredited college or university.
The applications for the PepsiCo’s ExCEL Scholarship Program will open in November 2024
3# Public Affairs Pepsi-Cola Scholarship Program
If you are looking for financial assistance to help you fund your degree program, the Pepsi-Cola Public Affairs Scholarship can help. This Pepsi scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students for $5,000 per academic year and is non-renewable.
- The Pepsi Scholarship is open for applicants enrolled at the Missouri State University.
- Students need to submit a letter of recommendation and a study plan essay regarding public affairs to be eligible for the award.
- Applicants for the Public affairs Pepsi Scholarship need over a 3.2 GPA to be eligible for application submission.
- The applicant must display leadership and community service skills.
The deadline for application for PEPSI Public Affairs Scholarship varies.
Students who wish to apply should contact their college’s financial aid services department for further information on deadlines, application requirements, and other forms of Financial Aid available to assist them in meeting the costs associated with their degree program.
4# Pepsi Service Scholarships
The Pepsi Service Scholarship is a $1000 scholarship open to all first-years involved in social and community service.
- Students of Nebraska – Lincoln can actually avail PEPSI Service Scholarships program.
- Yearly, the scholarship is awarded to a freshman who has a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The Pepsi Service Scholarship also requires that students be involved in community service and extracurricular activities during high school.
- In order to submit an application; applicants must submit a personal statement essay to take part in the Pepsi Service Scholarship competition.
5# Phi Theta Kappa Pepsi Transfer Student Scholarships
These Pepsi-sponsored scholarships of Phi Theta Kappa are open for applicants from the Kearney or University of Nebraska.
This PEPSI program awards scholarships to students who have been members of the Phi Theta Kappa honor society. The worth of the Pepsi scholarship is $2000 per year and is renewable for up to two years.
- The applicants for this Pepsi scholarship must fulfill the eligibility terms set for this program.
- The candidates for Pepsi Phi Theta Scholarship need to have a 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant should demonstrate an interest in service-learning by participating in service-related activities.
6# Pepsi Scholarships by Mid-Del Technology
The high school graduate applicants from the Oklahoma region can apply for Mid-Del Technology Center Scholarships which are co-sponsored by Pepsi. This scholarship provides Oklahoma students with what they need to start college right away, allowing them to begin shaping their futures.
- It is for students who will be attending a state-supported college or university.
- Mid-Del Tech Scholarship applicants are required to have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
7# Pepsi Academic Scholarships Funding
These PEPSI scholarships are designed to recognize students planning a career in the hospitality industry and demonstrate a financial need. This PEPSI scholarship consists of merit-based scholarships (up to $3,000) and need-based (up to $500). Awards are determined by the Hospitality High School selection committee.
The $250,000 Pepsi Scholarship Fund is available to graduating students from the Hospitality High School in Washington, D.C. Only nominated students may apply; nominees must be enrolled as an undergraduate hospitality management major at an approved college or university.
- The Pepsi Scholarship Fund Scholarship is open to Hospitality High School graduates in Washington, D.C., who intend to enroll full-time at a U.S. college or university of their choice.
- The applicants need a 2.5 GPA score coupled with work experience of over 250 hours in the hospitality/hotel sector.
- The residents of the District of Columbia are eligible to apply for Pepsi Academic funding scholarship.
- Students studying Food Service/Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Recreation, Hospitality Management, Leisure Studies, Travel/Tourism, and Parks, are eligible for the scholarship.
8# The Pepsi Bottling Group Scholarships
The Pepsi Bottling Group Scholarship provides scholarships to high school students studying at Maryland State College, University, or Technical School. The worth of the annual Pepsi Bottling scholarship is $10,000.
- The applicant must have maintained a minimum 2.5GPA.
- The applicant must have excellent leadership and communication skills.
- The applicant must submit the following documents to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Copy of High School transcripts
- Two recommendation letters
- A written essay
- SAT or ACT scores
- Copy of College Acceptance letter