The fully-funded High School Seniors (Class of 2024-2025) Scholarships are now open for applications in a wide range of Colleges. The last year of high school is the high time to apply for college scholarships.
These High school scholarship applications can be submitted right after the students submit their college applications. Students can apply for both need and merit-based scholarships, both of which are a great way to fund their studies. This lets the students take the minimum amount of loans and therefore they are left with a lesser debt to pay off after high school.
Class of 2024 Scholarships for High School Seniors
So, here is a list of the top scholarships that high school students can apply to:
#1 College Board Opportunity Scholarships:
High school students who have completed 6 steps of college planning (mentioned on the scholarship website) can apply for these awards.
- The value of the awards is 500 USD. There are 100 awards to be given. Each of the steps awards 500 USD. So students who complete all six steps can earn 3,000 USD.
- The last date to apply for the awards is 21st December 2024.
#2 Student Loan Hero Smart Money Giveaway:
The scholarship is for high school students, college students, and graduates.
- The value of the scholarship is 1,000 USD per recipient.
- This scholarship is sponsored by an organization called The Lending Tree.
#3 US$2,000 Nitro College Scholarship:
As the name suggests, the scholarship awards an amount of 2,000 USD to every lucky winner.
- This scholarship awards one scholarship every month. The deadline for application for March 2024 is the 31st.
- College and high school students can apply for this scholarship. Students who have graduated from high school or college are also eligible to apply. Candidates must be aged 17 or higher at the time of application.
#4 Chapter’s $500 No Essay Scholarship:
This scholarship is by the Chapter Medicare in association with Scholarships 360.
- Applicants can earn up to 500 USD with this scholarship program.
- 500 USD can be earned if the students/ambassadors refer the Chapter to their community members. They will get 50 USD per referral and can get up to 500 USD for referrals.
- Students have to complete a 15-minute training program about helping senior citizens find better healthcare insurance. Once they have completed the training, they become ambassadors of the Chapter.
#5 $10,000 ScholarshipPoints Scholarship Program:
This scholarship is by ScholarshipPoints. It is awarded to only ScholarshipPoint members on a quarterly basis.
- One scholarship worth 10,000 USD is awarded to one lucky student every quarter.
- Applicants must be 13 years or older at the time of application. They can be high school and college students.
- Applicants must be planning to attend college (or currently attending a college) in the United States of America.
#6 Tallo’s $1,000 Share Your Thoughts Scholarship:
The scholarship is valued at 1,000 USD per recipient.
- Applicants are supposed to make a profile at Tallo and answer some questions that will be asked of them.
- After answering those questions, they can search for Tallo’s $1,000 Scholarship and apply for it.
- The deadline for it is also 31st August 2024. High school and college students (current or graduated) can apply for this scholarship.
#7 $500 CollegeVine Scholarship:
CollegeVine is offering 500 USD scholarships to high school and college students.
- These scholarships are awarded every week. Students can apply anytime and they will be considered for the next week’s scholarship.
- Applicants just have to make a profile on CollegeVine. This scholarship is reserved for US residents.
#8 $10,000 CollegeXpress Scholarship:
CollegeXpress holds an annual scholarship competition every year.
- This contest awards a scholarship worth 10,000 USD to every recipient.
- Applicants can register for free and can get a chance to earn a scholarship.
- High school and college students can apply for this scholarship.
#9 ‘You Deserve It’ Scholarship by Scholarship Owl:
The value of the scholarship is 2,222 USD per recipient.
- Applicants must be residents of any one of the 50 states of the USA, the District of Columbia, or other US territories (other than Rhode Island and Michigan).
- The applicants must be aged 16 or older at the time of application.
#10 $1,000 Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship:
This scholarship is worth 1,000 USD and is open to high school students and college students.
- Students just have to enroll themselves on the Cappex website and they can get a chance to earn a $1,000 Scholarship.
#11 CollegeXpress Last-Chance Summer Scholarship;
For this scholarship, applicants have to register at the CollegeXpress and answer one question. The question is, what is the one thing that you performed this summer to commence your college search?
- Applicants have to be 13 years or older to be eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is worth 1,000 USD.
#12 Christian Connector Scholarships:
For this scholarship, applicants have to be high school students (freshman, junior or senior). They must be intending to attend a Christian college or university after high school.
- The scholarship is worth $2,500. Students who are 13 years or older can apply.
#13 WeBelongInCollege Scholarships:
There are two kinds of scholarships in this program. One award $1,000 and the other one awards $2,500. Applicants have to answer three questions as part of the application process. These questions are:
- What is the biggest challenge that you faced while getting through college or when you were applying for college?
- How did you face that challenge?
- Any advice that you want to give to students starting their college search?
- In this scholarship program, students are supposed to share their stories by answering these questions. The last date of application is ongoing.
#14 HireAHelper Skilled Trade & Technology Scholarships:
For this scholarship program, applicants must be 18 years or older and must be enrolled in a high school, college, or vocational program.
- They must possess a CGPA of 3.4 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- The value of the scholarship is 2,000 USD. The applications are open four times a year. So, if you missed the deadline for one, apply for another.
- The Spring cycle ends on April 17th and the summer cycle ends on July 18th of every year.
- The fall cycle finishes on October 15th while the winter cycle ends on May 16th of every year.
#15 Michael Moody Fitness Scholarships:
This scholarship is for those high school students who want to pursue a career in health, fitness, or a related field.
- The value of the scholarship is $1,500.
- Applicants must be planning to get enrolled in a two-year or four-year program in a university or college in the USA.
- There are only 1,000 applications accepted each year.
#16 First-Generation College Students Scholarships:
This scholarship awards $500 to every recipient. The deadline for application is ongoing.
- Applicants must be in the last year of their high school or must be pursuing an undergraduate program in the USA.
- Applicants who are the first in their family to have attended college or university will be given special preference.
#17 Galactic Fed Young Entrepreneurs Scholarships:
Aspiring entrepreneurs who are in high schools or colleges can apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship program gives a chance to the entrepreneurs of tomorrow to take up a 2 to 3-month internship with the Galactic Fed.
- The application deadline is September 1st, 2024.
- This scholarship is for those students who are creative, and know how to think outside of the box.
#18 Cameron Impact Scholarships:
This scholarship is for those high school students who are exceptional in their academics and who are passionate about making the world a better place to live in.
- Applicants must possess an overall GPA of 3.7 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- They should be US citizens, excellent in extra-curricular activities, and should possess leadership potential.
- The scholarship is worth 20,000 USD to 50,000 USD and is given in the form of tuition fee support.
- A total of 10 to 15 scholarships are awarded and only 3000 applications are accepted each year.
- The last date of application is ongoing.
#19 Jones T-Shirts “Love Your Career” Scholarships:
Students enrolled in universities or colleges in the USA can apply for this scholarship, the worth of which is 1,000 USD.
- The scholarship applications are accepted two times a year. The last dates for submitting applications for each round are February 10, 2024, and September 10, 2024.
- Applicants are required to submit an essay as part of the application process.
#20 Branden Beneschott Fire Memes Scholarships:
Branden Beneschott Fire Memes Scholarship is for students who create memes that are spreading truth and humor simultaneously.
- Students who are in school or under some sort of student debt can apply for scholarships.
- They have to submit their favorite memes along with a caption. They have to share their Instagram handle with the scholarship program committee and have to follow and engage with @fire.student.memes on Instagram.
- The scholarship value is $1,000 and the number of scholarships is one.
#21 Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarships:
Worth 1,000 dollars, this scholarship is for high school students and college students who are interested in pursuing a career in web design.
- The scholarship applications are accepted twice and the deadline for each application round is October 3, 2024, and November 19, 2024. One scholarship is awarded per round.
- Students who are studying in an accredited school in the USA are eligible to apply. (Students who have been accepted by an accredited school and are due to start their program within six months of applying to the scholarship program are also eligible to apply).
- In order to apply, applicants have to submit an original web design project of their own.
#22 GraphicDesignDegreeHub.com Creativity Scholarships:
- Undergraduate students who are majoring in web design are eligible to apply for this scholarship. High school students who have been accepted into such an undergraduate program can also apply.
- Applicants have to submit a graphic design project like a drawing, painting, or sculpture. The scholarship is worth 1,500 USD.
- The deadlines are July 31, 2024, and October 31, 2024. The application rounds are for the fall and spring.
#23 Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarships:
Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarship is meant for US nationals and high school seniors. Applicants are awarded the scholarship based on their leadership skills and financial need for the scholarship. There are about 500 scholarships to be awarded.
- Two 50,000 USD awards are given to students coming in first place.
- Two 40,000 USD awards are given to students coming in second.
- Two 30,000 USD awards are given to students coming in third.
- Fourteen 20,000 USD awards are given to students coming in fourth.
- 480 awards worth 4,000 USD each are given to the runner-ups.
- The last date for application is November 15, 2024.
#24 Future Designer Scholarships:
This scholarship is open to US resident students who are 17 years or older. They must be enrolled in a post-secondary school or a junior college.
- This is a design scholarship sponsored by CardsDirect.com. as part of the application process, students are required to design a holiday card and submit it to CardsDirect.com
- The value of the scholarship is 2,500 USD. The lucky winner will get a check in the name of his/her institution.
- The last date of application is November 01, 2024.
#25 Better Food, Better World Scholarships:
Students who have a passion for saving the environment and promoting natural foods can apply for this scholarship no matter which level of study they are at.
- The scholarship value is 1000 dollars and the last date for application is November 30, 2024.
- Students must be majoring in nutrition, food, agriculture, environment, or any other related fields. They have to submit an essay writing about why they are passionate about contributing toward the betterment of the environment and what they are learning about contributing toward it.
#26 Elevate Mental Health Awareness Scholarships:
Students belonging to all levels of study can apply for this scholarship. Students must have had mental health issues or they must have someone close to them who is or has suffered from mental health problems.
- Students have to submit an essay outlining how struggling with their mental health has affected their beliefs and career expectations. Students who are volunteering or working with an organization working towards the betterment of people suffering from mental health problems will be given preference.
- The award value is a cash prize of 500 USD.
- The last date for application is December 01, 2024.
#27 Ted Rollins Eco Scholarships:
Bachelor’s level or high school students planning to earn a degree in the field of business, sustainability, or a related field can apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship value is 1,000 USD and is given to one lucky student twice every year. The money can be used toward paying the tuition fee or buying school supplies.
- The application deadline is June 01, and December 01, 202.
#28 Delete Cyberbullying Scholarships:
High school seniors and college students can apply for this scholarship which is worth 1,000 USD.
- Students have to submit their scholarship applications on or before 31st December 2024.
- Applicants are supposed to submit a 500 words essay on the topic of why is it necessary to eradicate cyberbullying and how it has affected them.