Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) fully-funded Scholarships for the year 2024-2025 are now open for online applications. Local Qatar’s citizen students as well as international students interested to study for free in Qatar can apply for admission at HBKU.
If you are wondering to find out total fee needed to start your degree at any University of Qatar then let me tell you that the tuition fee of universities in Qatar ranges between QR 5000 to QR 80,000 and this is why i recommend you to apply for Qatar’s scholarships and HBKU scholarship is one of those programs discussed in this article for you.
Eligibility Criteria for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship
Students willing to get a Qatar’s scholarship at HBKU university situated in Doha will have to make sure that they stand clear by the set eligibility criteria of their chosen degree program and following is the eligibility criteria for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
- Both international and Qatar residents are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- For Bachelor’s Program Applicants: Students must have 12-years of previous education.
- For Master’s Program Applicants: Students must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- For PhD. program Applicants: Students must have an MS degree in any faculty.
Language Test Scores
- Students must have IELTS, ACT, TOEFL, or SAT test scores.
Note: Students who completed their education from an institute where the mode of instruction is English can get an exemption from the English language test scores.
- Students will further have to satisfy the additional requirements under the program they are applying to.
Financial Coverage of Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
International students who qualify for the fully funded Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) Scholarship will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver (fully-funded scholarship)
- Monthly Stipend:
- For Bachelor’s program applicants: QAR 5,000 per month
- For Master’s program applicants: QAR 5,000 per month
- For PhD. program applicants: QAR 7,000 per month
- Sponsored housing facility for international students
- Family accommodation offered to married students
- Round trip air ticket to and from the home country once a year
Acceptance Rate of Hamad Bin Khalifa University in 2023: 9%
The University of Hamad Bin Khalifa is one of those Qatar’s University that is highly competitive for candidates to enroll in. An estimated acceptance rate in 2023 using admission statistics for Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) was only 9%
Steps to Apply for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
The procedure of applying to the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship is very straightforward. The students have to fill an online application form and submit it online. Here are the steps you need to follow to apply to the HBKU scholarship:
- Locate the admission application form for your particular program (there are separate forms for the different programs). Fill the online application form with the correct details. The link of the online application form for the HBKU Scholarship is available at the end of this article.
- Upload the required documents such as research proposal, study plan, motivation letter, SOP, recommendation letters, etc.
- Once you have been admitted to the program, you will be provided information on how to apply for free funding. You can then follow the instructions and apply for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship.
Note: Students need to be admitted to a degree program to be eligible for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship.
Application Deadline for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
The last date for application submission at HBKU for the fully-funded scholarship is February 1st, 2024 for international students and March 1, 2024 for Qatar national students.