If you are looking to find a scholarship to study for free in Germany then avail yourself of the Scholarships announced by Germany’s IU International University of Applied Sciences for the class of 2024-2025.
There is great news for international students who are looking for scholarships to study in Germany. The German private university IU International University of Applied Sciences offers students a fantastic opportunity with scholarships to further their education.
The largest university in Germany IU International University of Applied Sciences is Germany’s leading online university, serving learners from all over the world. The private, state-accredited university was established in 1998 and provides four study programs: IU Campus Studies, IU Distance Learning, IU Dual Study, and IU Part-Time.
IU International University of Applied Sciences Scholarship Funding:
Avail yourself a chance to win scholarships at IU International University of Applied Sciences in Germany. You can get a 75% reduction in tuition fees if you manage to win their scholarship funding.
Subjects on Scholarships Offered by German IU University
For the academic year beginning in 2024, students from all corners of the globe are encouraged to apply for available scholarship funding opportunities at IU international University of Germany.
Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree Duration:
A bachelor’s degree can be completed in a total of 36 months, whereas an MBA or master’s degree can be completed in a total of 12 months. Every academic program has been awarded accreditation according to the standards used in Germany and Europe.
There are German scholarships opportunities available for students who wish to pursue degrees at the master’s and bachelor’s levels through online education in the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- International Management
- Business Administration (Entrepreneurship)
- Digital Business
- Industrial engineering and management
- International Healthcare Administration
- Cyber Security
- Master’s in AI Technology
- Data Management for Big Data
- Big Data Management MBA
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- (MSc) Cybersecurity studies
- Data Management (MSc)
- Data Science (MSc)
- Engineering Management (Master Management)
- Engineering Management MBA
- Engineering Management (MEng)
- Master Management (Accounting & Finance)
- MBA in Accounting and Finance
- Human Resource Management (MA)
- IT Management (MA)
- International Healthcare Management
- International Marketing (Master Management)
- Master Management (Information Technology Management)
- Information Technology Management (MBA)
- Marketing MBA
- Marketing Management (MA)
Eligibility Standards for Admissions at IU Germany
You will not be taken into consideration for admission unless you meet all of the minimum requirements listed here, which are as follows:
- English Skills for All Degrees
- High School Degree for Bachelor’s
- Bachelor’s Degree Completion Required for Master
- One year of relevant experience after completing an undergraduate degree
Study Language and the Final Application Deadline
The study language is English, online study can begin at any time, and on-campus study can begin each year in April or October.
How Can I Apply at IU Germany?
Only online admission application submissions will be accepted for the IU Scholarship Program in 2024. Along with your online application (which requires the uploading of the following documents; your request could be denied if any are missing), you are required to send copies of the following documents:
- Proof of identity (certified copy)
- Bachelor’s degree applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification certificate for candidates for the master’s degree.
- MBA applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree qualification document.
This article concludes with information regarding the advantages of attending IU. The value of IU education is recognized globally, and nearly 94% of current IU graduates find employment within three months. IU’s practice-based degrees set you apart from the competition and prepare you for careers with industry leaders.