Fully-funded Scholarships in Qatar for the 2024-2025 batch of admissions are now announced by all Qatari Universities. Students willing to study for free in Qatar in 2024 are requested to check bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree subject options at Qatri Universities to consider Qatar Government Scholarships for studying there for free.
Financial Coverage Plan of Qatar Government Scholarships:
Want to know exactly how pursuing your higher education in Qatar can benefit you? Take a look at some of the attractions and benefits of studying in Qatar listed below:
- Qatar hosts a number of leading international universities in the world. So, if you decide to study in Qatar, you can apply to the various branches of US universities like Cornell University, Georgetown University, Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism, etc.
- You can apply to various internationally recognized Qatari universities that combine education quality with research expertise.
- You will be able to study in an intellectually stimulating environment with outstanding facilities.
- You would be able to take advantage of the numerous cultural, educational, and recreational opportunities offered by the country.
- You would be able to take advantage of an international and culturally varied curriculum.
- You can connect with students involved in student groups, athletics, community service, and international experiences and establish PR.
- Qatari universities offer a range of on-campus job opportunities to students, so you can work alongside your studies to gain practical experience.
- Qatari universities regularly offer Student Exchange Programs to bright students where you can travel to other reputable educational institutions and engage in cross-cultural trips.
- In Qatar, you can apply for numerous scholarship programs to get a full or partial waiver on your tuition fee. You can even get free housing, subsidized transport, and yearly airfare to your home country.
Scholarships in Qatar for BS, MS, PhD Admissions
Here comes the main deal of this article – the ultimate list of Qatari scholarships in 2024. This list contains a range of scholarship opportunities for you, including Qatar university scholarships and government scholarships without an IELTS requirement.
So, browse through this list and explore the various fee funding opportunities Qatar has to offer to you!
The Qatar Government Scholarships are fully funded scholarships awarded to national and international students across a variety of degree programs. The program covers the full tuition fee and textbook cost of the students and offers university accommodation and a yearly plan ticket throughout the duration of your degree program.
The last date to apply to the Qatar Government Scholarships 2024 is January 31st, 2024.
Hammad Bin Khalifa University offers multiple partially and fully funded scholarships to international students to pursue their higher education in various faculties. It offers monthly stipends worth QAR 5000 and 700 to BS/MS and Ph.D. students respectively. Other than that, hostel accommodation, a full tuition fee waiver, family accommodation for married students, and a yearly air ticket are additional benefits of the Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships.
The last date to apply for the Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships for international students is February 1st, 2024.
Qatar University is the only government university in Qatar that ranks among Time Higher Education’s list of top international educational institutions. The institute offers fully-funded scholarships to students to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. degrees in any faculty. International students receive a full tuition fee waiver, exemption from textbook costs, a yearly round-off airfare, and university accommodation.
Other than this, Qatar University also offers other funding opportunities to students through the following programs:
- H.H the Emir of Qatar’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence
- Outstanding Performance Scholarships
- GCC State Scholarships
- GCC Qatari Certificate Scholarships
- Children of Qatar University Employees Scholarships
- College of Education Diploma Scholarships
- Short Scholarships for Arabic Program for Non-native Students
The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies has launched its Tamim Scholarship Program to offer financial assistance to bright students. These awards are entirely based on merit and cover benefits such as a 100% tuition fee waiver, subsidized housing, monthly stipend, health insurance, and two plane tickets – once upon arrival and once after graduation.
5# Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships – Sanad Scholarships
For those students who don’t qualify for the merit-based Tamim Scholarships, the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers need-based scholarships through its Sanad Scholarship Program. These scholarships cover full or partial tuition fees (based on the severity of financial need), free hostel accommodation, a monthly stipend, health insurance, and two air tickets.
The last date to apply to both these scholarships is January 20th, 2024.
Qatar Petrochemical Company offers scholarships to domestic and international students to pursue their education from an accredited Qatari institute. It then offers jobs to these students at various departments at QAPCO. The QAPCO Scholarships are not limited to students pursuing their degree programs in engineering, business, law, chemistry, and finance.
Qatar Foundation is a non-profit organization that offers multiple need and merit-based awards to students applying to any university in Doha. It offers various funding sources depending on the financial requirements of the students.
Here is a breakdown of the main funding sources offered to students by the Qatar Foundation:
QF Merit Scholarships: Renewable scholarships are offered to students with a minimum GPA of 3.6.
QF Financial Aid: Offered to financially unstable students aiming to pursue their undergraduate education. The amount of these interest-free loans must be repaid either as a percentage of the students’ monthly income or by working for an approved organization for a specified time.
Private, Corporate, or Federal Funding: US citizens and Green Card holders can get federal assistance from the US government. Qatari students and students belonging to GCC countries can get government, private or corporate funding to cover their educational expenses.
Qatar Airways hosted a National Scholarship Program to financially assist local and international students through various scholarships and internships. This program entails a monthly stipend, access to various training courses, an annual grant to exceptional students, and internship opportunities at Qatar Airways.
Qatar Government Scholarship Application Deadline: January 31, 2023
The last date to submit an online application for Qatar Government Scholarship 2024-2025 academic session is January 31, 2023 whereas, you can submit your application for other available Qatar Scholarships before April 30, 2024.