Online admissions applications at Charles Darwin University for the fully-funded CDU Scholarships for the batch 2024-2025 are open for Global Excellence Award scholarships. The CDU scholarship applies to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
Charles Darwin University offers a limited number of CDU Global Excellence Scholarships to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. The CDU scholarship is neither transferable for cash nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course, or year.
Charles Darwin University has a passion and a vision to use our skills and knowledge to help shape a brighter future. Charles Darwin University is a multi-sector university that provides training and education to more than 21,000 students across its eight campuses and centers in the Northern Territory and Australia. CDU has been recognized as a global leader by independent rankings and its reputation ensures your qualifications are recognized by employers and other institutions throughout the world.
They offer an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support international students coming to study at CDU from around the globe. The CDU scholarships reward high-achieving students with outstanding academic accomplishments and who contribute to the potential to make a positive impact on the world.
Charles Darwin University Scholarships Financial Plan:
- The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- Global Excellence Award covers 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of study (compulsory semesters only).
- Global Excellence Award covers a 10% tuition fee in the remaining subsequent years.
Charles Darwin University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for Global Excellence Award at Charles Darwin University, the applicant must be:
- Applicant must apply to commence study in S2 2024
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 80% in their highest completed qualification
- The applicant must be an international student on a student visa
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency
Documents Required for Charles Darwin University Scholarship Application:
Documents required to apply for a scholarship application at Charles Darwin University are:
- Copies of all educational documents (transcripts/degree/certificates)
- Scholarship Application Resume
- Study plan essay for postgraduate degree applicants
- Abstract of previous thesis or final year project
- Letter of Motivation
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year
- Recommendation letters (at least 2) from previous studied institute/professors
- Language proficiency certificate (IELTS/TOEFL)
Charles Darwin University Scholarships Application Process:
To apply for Global Excellence Award or any other scholarship offered at Charles Darwin University:
- Complete a Study link application online.
- Fill in your bio-data information on the scholarship & admission application form
- Attach all the documents online if required by Charles Darwin University
- Proofread your application
- You will require the Study link application number for the next step
- Complete the scholarship application form online.
- Wait for final results or interview call
Duration of Charles Darwin University Scholarships:
The duration of the Scholarship is the minimum time in which the course can be completed or when one of the following is true:
- The maximum Scholarship value has been exhausted
- You have completed your course
- You no longer meet the ongoing eligibility of the scholarship
Charles Darwin University Scholarships Application Deadline:
- Semester 1 intake – 1 September 2024 this year (11:59 PM ACST)
- Semester 2 intake – 30 December the same year 2024 (11:59 PM ACST)