Canon Collins Trust is offering a scholarship program with the cooperation of the Sol Plaatje Educational Project in the year 2024. This British scholarship is providing an opportunity for students to study at the University of South Africa. It is providing scholarships for two years of master’s and three years of Ph.D. degrees. It will continue funding if the academic progress will be good.
Funding Benefits of Canon Collins Sol Plaatje Scholarships
This Scholarship provides two major benefits to its holders. These benefits are listed here:
- The worth of the Scholarship will vary from R20,000 to R100,000. It depends upon the student’s situation. This Scholarship support both full-time and part-time Master’s and Ph.D. study. It will also support distance learning.
- The Canon Collins Sol Plaatje Scholarship organizes annual conventions for existing scholars. It also holds different events whole the year. It expects those scholarship holders also participate in these events and contribute to their network.
Subject fields Offered on Canon Collins Trust Scholarships
This award is only for three fields of study. These fields are
- Justice (Climate Justice, Law, Economics, and Politics)
- Education Policy and Practice
- Humanities (Literature, History, arts, and anthropology)
Doctoral studies and Interdisciplinary Courses ultimately challenge simple Categorization. It is advised for applicants to use their determination in analyzing where to apply. The applicants from other fields of study such as MBA, Applied Science, Sports Science, and Medical Science will not receive the award. Climate Justice will be a priority in the year 2024.
This Scholarship is only for students from three countries of the world. These countries include
- South Africa
Eligibility Criteria for Canon Collins Trust Scholarships
The eligibility criteria and requirements for the Canon Collins Sol Plaatje Scholarship are written here.
- The applicant must have the nationality of one of these three countries, South Africa, Namibia, or Zimbabwe.
- The applicant must have a good first grade in an undergraduate degree or the applicant will be about to complete an undergraduate degree in the year of application submission.
- The applicant must be studying or applying to study at the South African University.
Instructions about Documents & Application process
Keep in mind that someone else will read your application. That’s why
- Pay attention to grammar and presentation
- Complete all sections
- Attach all essential documents
- Submit your application within the time
Please do not
- Repeat answers
- Write in capital letters
- Attach unnecessary documents
Documents Required for application of Canon Collins Trust Scholarships:
Following documents are required to apply for the Canon Collins Sol Plaatje Scholarship Program.
- Certified Academic Transcripts
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Proof of refugee status (if applicable)
- Two Recent Payslips (if currently employed)
- D. proposal (if applicable)
Application Process of Canon Collins Trust Scholarships
The application process for the Canon Collins Sol Plaatje Scholarship is mentioned here. Read the process carefully before applying.
- Application of Canon Collins Scholarships accepted online (Application link at end of the article given)
- Upload all academic and other required documents in pdf form on the application.
- All options should be filled out on the form before applying.
- No editing option will be given after clicking the submission button.
Deadline of Canon Collins Trust Scholarships
The application submission process for the Canon Collins Sol Plaatje Scholarship Program is open now and the deadline for the scholarship is August 22, 2024.
Contact Details: If you have any questions about Canon Collins Sol Plaatje Scholarship Program then you can contact at:
Tel: +44 020 3770 0395
Email: [email protected].
The applicants are allowed to contact for any query before the last date of application submission.