Next session of Australia Awards scholarships for the class of 2025-2026 will now announced for international students to submit their applications online from February 1, 2024 to grab a chance to study engineering, medical, business, law, and other degree courses for free at top Australian Universities. Therefore i think this is the best time for you to prepare your documents for Australian scholarship application and make sure if you need to take English proficiency test then take that test now so your result will get announced at the time of scholarship application period.
These Australian Awards Scholarships will be sponsored by Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) for all postgraduate and undergraduate courses funded by AAS scholarships in 2024.
List of 15 Universities offering Australia Awards Scholarship 2024:
These 15 Australian universities are on panel of Australia awards which will host Australian scholarship winners for a large number of subject and degree options in 2024:
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Deakin University
- Queensland University of Technology
- University College London
- The University of Western Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of The Sunshine Coast
Financial Coverage of Australia Awards Scholarships 2024
The winners of Scholarships issued by Australian Government under the badge of Australia Award Scholarships 2024 are promised by Australian government to receive free of cost education in Australia with free living, monthly stipend, airfare, and many other benefits listed below:
- The full educational expense will be free of cost
- An economy class return air ticket (from home-country to Australia and Australia to home-country) will be given
- AUD 5000 will be paid; single time, for living expenses, study-related stuff, and course books
- An incentive for everyday costs will be given twice a month at the rate indicated by the office. Since January 1, 2013, this award is AUD 3000 per year
- A compulsory four to six-week program dependent on the data about examination and life in Australia will be offered before the beginning of appropriate investigations
- Fundamental medical insurance will be given to the honor holder all through the honor length
- Extra help in studies can be offered for guaranteeing the scholarship holder’s accomplishment in academic performance and improving his experience
No financial help will be given by the Government of Australia to the family members or relatives of the AAS scholarship holder.
Eligibility Criteria of Australia Awards Scholarship:
For securing a position for the scholarship some conditions must be met prior to the application for scholarship. The conditions are:
- The candidate should be of 18 years of age or more when applying for the Australia Award Scholarship program
- The candidate should be a resident of any of the eligible nations
- There should be no issues with visa or movement
- The candidate should obtain an Australian understudy visa
- Residents of Australia or those having lasting residency in Australia are not qualified for this scholarship
One of the most important requirements is the English Language Requirement, which can be fulfilled by:
- The English language requirement set by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) will be met by a candidate under two conditions, for example, English is the local language of the candidate and he has gotten training in English (scholarly records are needed as proof in the last case).
- For the situation where these DFAT specifications are not met, the candidate needs to give the aggregate of a scholarly test for the English language before the beginning of the primary academic program. The satisfactory tests for the English language are TOEFL, PTE Academic, and IELTS.
- The authenticity of these English language test results is ordinarily two years. The candidate should meet the required time period of test result validation set by the concerned organization.
- The candidate should have the accompanying grades or percentage of marks to benefit from the scholarship.
- IELTS: a base generally band of 6.5, with no under 6.0 band
- TOEFL: least; in general, a score of 580 on every composed test, within any event 4.5 scores in the test for English composition, or a score of 92 out of a web-based test, with at any rate 21 scores taking all things together with the subtests
- PTE Academic: at least 58 scores with at least 50 scores in informative ability
- On the off chance that the English language necessity of any establishment is more than that of the requirement of DFAT, at that point the scholarship holder needs to satisfy the necessity of an organization, that he or she is interested in.
Australian Awards Scholarship Procedure to Apply:
The first thing you should do while applying is to check for the deadlines and your region’s eligibility for application. Some countries prefer online applications, which can be done by following the below-mentioned steps.
1# Direct Application Method for Australia Awards Scholarship:
Get yourself enlisted on Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS) by addressing a couple of inquiries to demonstrate your qualification. After effective enrollment, you will be given a one-of-a-kind username, registration number, and password. There is no necessity of presenting the application form right away. You can start your application and update it with time until the deadline for submission.
You can’t change your application when it is submitted. The candidates are encouraged to finish and upload their application sometime before the deadline since OASIS is mostly used and webbed near deadlines worldwide, which may bring hindrance in the submission of your application.
2# Australia Awards Scholarship Email Application Mode
On the off chance that you are dealing with any issues with the online accommodation of the application, you can likewise send your application through the mail. You can get a printed copy of the application form and other certain layouts like official reports and so forth.
Important Documents Required for Australia Awards Scholarship:
The accompanying records are to be submitted alongside the Australia Award Scholarship application form:
- An academic transcript and degree copies are needed to be attached in original when applying online, or their copies can be attested and attached afterward
- Verified duplicates of the academic records
- A validated duplicate of the certification of birth, passport, and national identity card
- A short educational program Curriculum vitae (CV) in light of your work and examination experience (if done)
- At least one scholastics and one work-based arbitrator report. For research-based MS and Ph.D. degrees, two scholastics-related ref reports are to be given after the favored format to the arbitrator report.
- A witness to duplicate of TOEFL or IELTS substantial test outcomes
- For Ph.D. candidates, a letter or email of acknowledgment from a potential examination administrator is to be given. Any such acknowledgment letter isn’t needed for course-based examinations. Nonetheless, you can present a proposal of research with the application. MS candidates may present a plan of study.
- When the scholarship holder is granted the Australia Awards Scholarship, the Ph.D. candidate needs to present a Research proposition to the foundation.
Terms of Australia Awards Scholarships
- The scholarship holder needs to study in that affiliated course for which the scholarship is advertised
- Just that course can be attempted by the scholarship holder for which he has been granted the grant
- The grant holder should follow the rules and regulations of Australia by large and also of his foundation, specifically
- During the honor time frame, the granted person should keep a full-time study program and show good advancement in the academics
- Immediate and clear communication should be kept up with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Australia through the grant holder’s official contact
- The scholarship holder is needed to leave Australia a maximum of two years after the finish of the Australian Award grant program
Deadlines to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarship 2024-2025
|Country||Opening date||Closing date||Contact|
|Bangladesh||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Bhutan||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Cambodia||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Federated States of Micronesia||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Fiji||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Indonesia||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Kiribati||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Laos||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Maldives||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Marshall Islands||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Mongolia||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Myanmar||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Naru||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Nepal||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Pakistan||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Palestinian Territories||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Papua New Guinea||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Philippines||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Samoa||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Solomon Islands||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Sri Lanka||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Timor-Leste||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Tonga||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Tuvalu||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Vanuatu||1 February 2024||1 May 2024||[email protected]|
|Vietnam||1 February 2024||1 May 2024|