You can now become a part of Airbus by participating in Airbus summer internships Program 2024 which is now available for all international studentsand applications are nowadays accepted at airbus HR dept online. Therefore i recommend my students to apply for Airbus Internships and you will be glad to know that you can apply for this internship opportunity even without IELTS requirement whereas if you wonder which subject students can apply then airbus internships are available for students studying subjects of aviation, robotics, management, business, HR, finance, and more.
Interested and eligible students holding a required qualification for aerospace, engineering, management, science and its related operations can apply for the Airbus summers internships programs for the coming session of 2024 with a CV, cover letter, and academic certs with other essential documents.
Want to know about Airbus?
Airbus is an international, globally recognized aerospace company that deals with all sorts of aircrafts and aerospace products related to space, military, civil, defense, and travel and airbus network has expanded on a large scale and operates in almost every influential country. Meanwhile, the operational activities of Airbus include designing, manufacturing, and selling of these commercial aircrafts and other aerospace products to other countries.
Benefits Available with Airbus Summer internships 2024:
Extraordinary candidates selected for the Airbus summer internships will be entitled to enjoy stipend money, free meals, work experience certificate, and some of the following listed financial benefits throughout the internship period.
- Handsome & Competitive Monthly Salaries
- Free Meals at Company
- Transportation Services with no charges
- Working Hours Flexibility to promote a healthy work environment
- Bank Holidays
- Early Earning Chances
- 25 Holidays per year to balance work and life
- Enormous Networking Opportunities
- A pathway to many new employment options
- Unforgettable Work Experience
Why You Should Start Internship at Airbus?
I think you will be happy to get employed by a globally top ranked aircraft manufacturing company where internship programs are offered with monthly salaries, work experience benefits, and other facilities to make the journey of internees at Airbus memorable, comfortable, and full of new experiences and with that you may also get employed by Airbus if you perform well during your internship program.
Airbus offices are available in multiple countries, like Germany, France, Poland, Spain, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, etc so that means you can actually be posted in any of these locations to start your internship at Airbus.
Subject Fields Available for Airbus Internship Programs:
All my interested students who want to be a part of airbus professional family or want to gain hands on professional experience from airbus factory can apply for the summer internships at Airbus in the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Production Management
- Supply Chain
- Gear Landing and Systems
- Flight Physics
- Aviation Engineering
- Materials & Processes
List of Countries Where Airbus Operates:
As mentioned above, Airbus has got several offices in different regions and in most of those locations Airbus is now offering summer internships for students and some of their most common locations are in following countries:
- Asia Pacific
- Pacific Region
- South Korea
List of Few Airbus internships Programs in 2024:
At time of publishing this article, there are over 120+ internships/jobs available at Airbus and here is the list of a few Airbus Internship opportunities country-wise:
- Business Development Internship at Airbus France
- Student Internship at Airbus Germany
- Satellite Ground Segment Development Internship at Airbus Germany
- Tooling Engineering Placement & Mechanical Equipment at Airbus UK
- Internships in Procurement Department at Airbus Spain
- Internship program for Accounting and HR at Airbus Portugal
- TFG & TFM internship at Airbus Spain
Process to Apply for Airbus Internships and Jobs 2024:
Application process for Airbus internships is quite simple and online but before applying for Airbus internship program i must tell you that all of their internship program applicants must be enrolled in a university to stand eligible and you can check following step by step procedure to submit your application for a suitable airbus internship program:
- Log onto the official website of Airbus and apply online. (Application portal link at end of article)
- Make a Candidate Account on the official application portal. After making this account, the candidate will receive a password and username.
- The candidate has the option to change that username and password if needed.
- After this, make a Candidate profile and Job application in your account. Fill in the fields, like qualification, previous work experiences, your expertise, personal information, etc.
- Also, upload the required documents, including a resume, a cover letter, academic certificates & transcripts. (For Germany only, the current enrollment certificate is also mandatory).
- Through this Candidate profile, applicants will get notified about the available internship opportunities.
- Once your profile is complete, it is time to proceed with the application with the attached documents.