The Australian University of Melbourne announced 600 fully-funded Graduate Research Scholarships for the 2024 session. Scholarships of Melbourne University are fully funded for National and International students. These Australian scholarships are for Master’s, M.Phil., and Doctoral studies. Candidates can apply for these Australian scholarships to study any subject field available at the Melbourne University of Australia. This Melbourne University offers Australian Scholarships of good worth for international students.
The Melbourne University of Australia was founded in 1853. More than 45,000 students are studying there. Approximately 12,000 students of them are from 130 foreign countries. It is the oldest University of Australia. It is placed number 38th in the world in academic ranking.
The application submission process for the Melbourne University Scholarship is open now. Don’t waste your time thinking. If you seriously want to study at the Australian University with a fully funded Australia Scholarship then apply now. To get more information about its benefits and requirements, read the article to the end.
Funding Sponsorship of Melbourne University Scholarships
The Melbourne University Scholarship is fully funded and is providing an opportunity for international applicants to study in Australia for free. It provides several benefits to its applicants. Some of these benefits are written here.
- This scholarship provides worth $32,400 per year as a living allowance.
- Paid maternity and parenting leaves are also indexed in this living allowance.
- This scholarship also provides $2000 as a relocation grant for changing territory or state.
- It also provides $3000 to international students for moving outside Australia.
- International students who need a visa to study in Australia are also awarded the Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) program.
Subjects Offered on Australian Graduate Research Scholarships
Numbers of study fields are available for Master’s, M.Phil., and Ph.D. level studies at the University of Melbourne on Graduate Research Scholarships. International applicants can apply for any of these fields of study. Some fields of Melbourne University Scholarship are as follows
- Business and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Computer science
- Visual and performing arts
- Veterinary, agriculture, and food science
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Melbourne Research Scholarships
All Universities and their scholarship programs have specific eligibility criteria and requirements. If an applicant wants to study at any university and avail of its scholarship program, he needs to check first its eligibility criteria and requirements. If an application does not meet all requirements, it will be rejected. Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship at Melbourne University.
- The applicants must meet all requirements to study in a graduate research program at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants must have applied for enrolment at the University of Melbourne.
- All nations are eligible to apply for this Scholarship program.
- Applicants must have a good academic record to study at the University of Melbourne.
- The applicant must meet English language skills to apply for the Melbourne University Scholarship Program.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships?
The application process for Melbourne University Scholarship is very easy. We will discuss the process here.
- If you are studying at Melbourne University, login to your student account and apply for the Scholarship
- If you are an international student and want to apply for the Scholarship, you have to apply online.
- You have to submit all your academic documents with your application.
- If you don’t know how to apply, you have to find an overseas ambassador to help you with application submission.
- Apply for an Australian student visa (if you got enrolled in the university).
If you are an international student and have already applied for enrolment at Melbourne University for a Master’s, M.Phil., or Ph.D. program, you will be considered for this scholarship automatically. Within seven days of application for admission to a graduate program, you will receive a notification of the addition of a scholarship application with your application form.
University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship Deadline
The application submission process for the Melbourne Research Scholarship program is open now. The deadline for the Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarship program is 31 October 2024.